Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Worst Client

Is it ironic that I am little harbor's worst client? I am sitting here, in front of my computer, looking for ways to improve/contribute to designs for a new endeavor of my husband. It is reminding me of the pain it took to get to the new LHT site. A2 came to me with design after design after design. I kept putting her and the process off because nothing was speaking to me. The delays worked though and we got to a place where I am quite happy with our new website.

Now, however, we are dealing with a very real deadline. A marketing piece will be hitting the mail on Monday, November 30th and the website must be up to support it. We have made it to a place that I am OK with but not loving. My husband is ok with it as well. But OK isn't love. So I sit here watching DVRed episodes of Glee playing with color and concept hoping to give better feedback to A2 but in reality it will probably all just irritate her.

I guess the good news is we are close. Additional good news is it will be good. And the better news is that nothing is permanent and can be updated at will when the timing is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment