Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Client Work and Blogs

I having been working with clients lately "longing to blog". The good news a Blog helps drive search engines to websites so Blog Away. Blogging is such an interesting forum. It allows you to be as formal or as informal as you like. You can share to the point of too much information (TMI) or you can blog professional advice. Either will draw followers if someone finds what you have to say pertinent or interesting.

I have struggled with blogs. When I first moved to Maine I started a blog as a way to share photos of my new life with Dan and Lola. I didn't want to clog up my friend's email boxes. Then came Facebook. The My Life in Maine blog was forgotten. Then my wise friend Emily turned me on to Tubmlr (sorry Blogger). It was cool, especially for sharing photos. I found a forum I enjoyed more than FB, it was pretty cool. But then inspiration came again from my client Rachael of Meandering Maine. I love her Blog. It is interesting and in complete support of her business. See www.meanderingmaine.blogspot.com you will love it, especially if you love Maine. This got me to thinking about our LHT website and blogging more professionally for it, so here is my LHT Blog. Now it is just thinking about the lines of personal versus business and what is appropriate. But this challenge and figuring this stuff out helps me with other clients. Allyson has set up her blog, please see www.flexiblefitnessme.blogspot.com and soon you will see one from Ed.

Blog on everyone. I want to know what you have to say, and so will others.

No comments:

Post a Comment