Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays from LHT

I just got an early Christmas present. A long awaited one. In working with clients on Blogs (thanks Rachael) I have come across "The Design Girl". She is kind of a "jill of all design" trades when it comes to blog design. She does amazing stuff and for me, allowed LHT to offer Blog designs to its customers that match their website.

At first I felt we as designers should be able to update the blogs to a design that we came up with. But I have always worked under the impression that it is best to put time and money where the talent is. Danielle. the design girl, clearly has a process that allows her to deliver well designed blogs to the client's choosing. I hope to work with her on many more client blogs as I am very happy with what she has done to date for me, my clients and LHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment