Saturday, April 10, 2010

Clients Converging

 All Aboard logo MeanMeButtonAd

I feel lucky in that I LOVE my clients.  I get to work with talented, driven, and focused entrepreneurs.  Maybe it is that shared entrepreneurial spirit and experience that makes me fond of them.  We all work hard toward making our businesses known, respected, and trusted.  Every day is a challenge.  Every day is new.  Every sale is exciting.  Every product or service delivery is rewarding.

It is especially interesting and fun for me when my clients get together and do something together.  That is happening, and has been happening with two of my favorites, All Aboard Trolley & Limousine Co. and Meandering Maine. 

All Aboard is Jim Gamage’s baby – a full service transportation company with vehicles that are “like no other.”  I guarantee it.  You will not find vehicles like these anywhere else.  They are great for weddings, proms, birthdays, special events, airport trips, sporting events, and more.  Wouldn’t you want to travel in luxury with the responsibility and safety in someone else’s hands?  And in All Aboard’’s hands you can trust.  Jim is a blast to work with, so motivated, so creative, full of great ideas, hard working, a friend, and a great person to know.

And then there is Meandering Maine.  MM has a special place in my heart, not only for a business but for the person that owns/operates it, Rachael Umstead.  She is a special someone with a great vision.  MM is a wonderful business that  brings the specialness of Maine to all those people that love Maine, want to love Maine, or think they should visit Maine (and then they will love it for sure).  Even though I provide web and design services to Rachael she often inspires me and drives me to be better in my business. 

Now Rachael and Jim are working together.  First All Aboard became one of the first Meandering Maine members.  Now Meandering Maine is “producing” this incredible wedding at French’s Point in September and All Aboard will be the transportation sponsor for the event.  It is a great fit.  And I am so thrilled to know them, their businesses, and to see them collaborate on cool events that will do well for both of their businesses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment