Sunday, January 3, 2010

The New Year Begins

I am very excited to start the new year tomorrow. 2010 is here! Now I realize it is the 4th of January, not the 1st, but I have always viewed the first day of the work year as the new year. I think this is primarily because for better or worse, a lot of my life is around work. I have been fortunate to own my own business for several years now and as the owner I spend time thinking and planning for a more successful next year. This year is no different.

A2 and I spent a little time talking last month about how to make 2010 more successful for LHT. And from that ideas continued spilling out from pen to paper. We have had the great fortune of gaining clients and respect for our work in the community but still have to figure out how to turn that into being a profitable business. Not an easy task. But I have set some goals, dreams, and desires that we will work on toward our success.

I also set some personal goals. I guess you can call them resolutions but I view them as goals. Resolutions seem to have a negative connotation, i.e. easy to break a resolution so I stick with goals, personal and professional.

I should list them here as a marker to check on January 3rd of 2011 but I will keep them in my handy dandy notebook for my reference.

I wish everyone peace, love, success, and prosperity in this year of 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment